- 2. Meatballs are another popular entre. You can also make them to suit the theme of a party. You can add various spices and serve them on a bed of rice. There are a number of different styles and flavors of rice to choose from. As well, you can add a deliciously flavored sauce to the meat balls mixed with a soup such as mushroom soup. It is easy and quick to make.
3. Chicken always makes for a delicious entre. The great thing about chicken is that there are so many ways to prepare it. You can fry it, cook it in a sauce, baste, glaze, or marinades such as barbecue, honey mustard, Dijon mustard, lemon, and much more. You can serve it on a bed of rice, pasta, or noodles. It can also be made with a variety of vegetables such as onions, green pepper, red pepper, and mushrooms. Grilled Chicken Nachos and Caesar Chicken Salad makes for a scrumptious entre.
4. Gumbo makes for a mouth watering entre. Warm rolls or French bread will go great with the gumbo. There are a variety of different types of gumbo that can be made such as seafood and chicken gumbo.
5. Smaller entrees are very popular at parties. This can include: shrimp cocktail, bruschetta, bacon wrapped in a shrimp, extravagant nachos with lots of vegetables and cheese, cocktail wienies, steamed oysters, Caesar salad, cheese fingers, brochette, potato skins, deviled eggs, Mozza soup, chicken wings, Quesadillas, and much more.
6. Rack of lamb is also a popular entre. You can use a variety of sauces, bastes, glazes, and marinades to coat it such as honey, fancy mustard, pesto sauce…etc. There are a variety of sauce recipes that will go great over the rack of lamb.